APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
Because a pistol equipped with an SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace is classified as a handgun under NFA regulations, NO TAX STAMP is required. You can purchase and sell, transport and carry your brace-equipped PDW pistol just like any handgun, in accordance with the laws in your jurisdiction.
- Sales: Legally purchase and sell your PDW pistol as you would any other handgun. There is no NFA paperwork or wait times when purchasing or selling your pistol equipped with a Pistol Stabilizing Brace. And for owners who intend to SBR their pistol, the pistol stabilizing brace allows you to use the firearm while waiting for a stamp.
- Transportation: Legally transport your pistol across state lines without the need to notify the ATF.
- Carry & Concealment: Legally carry and conceal your pistol where you’d legally carry any handgun, like in your Get Home Bag or loaded inside a vehicle.
- Maneuverability: PDW pistols are much more compact and maneuverable than a rifle. Use your brace-equipped pistol for training, home or personal defense.
Watch a video on Pistol Stabilizing Brace: Applications and Advantages.
Whether you’re having fun at the range, training, defending your home or afield, there is a legal and proven shooting technique that will help you maximize the effectiveness of your brace-equipped PDW pistol.
- Strapped: Strap the brace to your arm for maximum single-handed control. This technique is ideal for individuals with limited upper body strength.
- Cheek Weld: Cheek welding provides an ideal third point of contact while allowing the shooter to easily deploy the pistol’s sighting system.
- Sternum Mount: Sternum mounting provides an extremely stable platform and is optimal with a laser sighting system.
- Sling: Locking the pistol out on a fully tensioned sling is a common technique of CQB practitioners.
Watch a video on Pistol Stabilizing Brace: Shooting Techniques.