How to install a Pistol Stabilizing Brace® on an AK47/74.
51 in stock
Featuring a slim, left side-folding hinge with a pull-through design which ideally compliments AK pistol builds. The AKTF™ is a complete assembly, ready-to-install, and provides you with all of the advantages of a pistol with improved control by adding an additional point of contact for stabilization.
• Complete assembly, ready-to-install
• Fits standard AK47/74 pistols (no adaptor required)
• Left side-folding for compact storage and transport
• Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions
• Pull-through design offering quick deployment
• Rigid polymer substrate with flexible arm cuff
• Integral QD sling socket
• US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
AK receivers with a QD adapter at the rear of the receiver (i.e. Arsenal) will need to have the QD stud removed prior to install. Receivers with M1913 / Picatinny adapters are not compatible with the AKTF.